DMTX Listings: Real Estate For Sale In Austin & Central Texas
This live water Texas Hill County property sits on a private 5.5-acres of gently sloping hill in the heart of vineyard country near Johnson City with 159ft of waterfront on the Pedernales River.
An updated Craftsman style 1,889sf 3BR/2BTH Home has center stage with a covered front porch and uninterrupted nature views to the North, and a covered back porch providing spectacular views of the river to the South. The home also features an airy floorplan with high ceilings, a main level master with a claw-foot tub in the master bath, and an extra-large kitchen that opens up to the large main living room. The property’s exterior features beautifully manicured landscaping creating a park-like setting, and a picturesque stone lined path passing by a charming gazebo perfect for sunset watching and taking in the native plant life and peaceful surroundings.
An easy walk down the path leads to the Pedernales Riverfront providing gorgeous scenery, relaxation, and great swimming in crystal clear water flowing over rock bottom with deep swimming holes. Superbly located, it’s less than 10 minutes to Johnson City, 25 minutes to Fredericksburg, 30 minutes to Lake Travis/Marble Falls/LBJ, and under an hour to Downtown Austin.
- 10 min to Johnson City, 25 min to Fredericksburg, 30 min to Lake Travis/Marble Falls/LBJ, & less than 1hr to DT Austin
- 5.5 acres of pristine, park-like manicured landscape sloping down to river
- 159 ft of Waterfront on the Pedernales River
- Updated traditional style 1,889 sq ft, 3 bedroom 2 bath home
- Main level master suite with claw-foot master bathtub
- Open floor plan with high ceilings
- Covered front and back porches
- 2-Car detached garage
- Johnson City ISD