DMTX Listings: Real Estate For Sale In Austin & Central Texas
THIS beautiful 204+ acre ranch has so much to offer!
To start with, an impressive 7,434 ft. of the gorgeous year-round Middle Yegua Creek runs right through the middle of this property from the East border to its West. Tons of beautiful hardwood trees line the Yegua’s edges with very nice mixture of native coastal grass pastures and wooded areas throughout, including around 500+ Pecans whose prior year’s production yields have exceeded $20,000. There’s also a spring fed stock pond that provides the perfect habitat for abundant wildlife, making this a great ranch for hunting, fishing & livestock.
The property features a huge, 70’x120’ fully enclosed arena with 18 horse stalls and covered riding arena built in 2016, as well as a 924 sq. ft. 3br/2bth mobile home built in 2015. Also on-site is a 660 sq. ft. unfinished cabin built in 1995—perfect for a caretaker or the weekend getaway.
All of this, and only 20 minutes to Elgin, Bastrop or Giddings–and under an hour to downtown Austin!
- Ideal Hunting & Livestock with Tons of Improvements
- 20 minutes to Elgin, Bastrop & Giddings, and under an hour to Downtown Austin
- huge, 70’x120’ fully enclosed metal barn with 18 horse stalls and covered riding arena
- 7,434 ft. of year-round Middle Yegua Creek runs through middle of property
- Wealth of native wildlife, including white-tailed deer, turkey, & more.
- Above ground, Electric, Water, Central Air, Septic on Propertyn