SOLD | Driftwood Ranch | FM 150, Driftwood, TX, 78619 | Hays County
0 Sqft - FM 150, Driftwood, Texas 78619
Incredible Live-Water Ranch Opportunity Ideal for Family Retreat, Equestrian and More!
This is an amazing 50+ acres of unrestricted land located in the historic Driftwood area—just a short 30-min drive from DT Austin. A truly spectacular ranch, it features TWO live-water creeks running through the land, with lush pastures and huge Cypress and Oak trees everywhere, and 1,830ft of road frontage on FM 150. There are several prime build sites–perfect for a private residence and/or equestrian quarters—which overlook the property’s 1,900ft of the wide & deep, strong year-round Onion Creek.
This is a rare opportunity to own gorgeous ranch land close to Austin, and one that’s sure not to last long!
- Incredible Homesite opportunity with 20+ mile Southernly views
- Only 3 miles North of Downtown, 15 minutes to Dripping Springs and San Marcos, and 30 minutes to New Braunfels and Austin
- Nearly 1 mile of paved county road frontage on East property border line
- Features 2 ponds and approx. 10 acres of pasture at the lowest elevations
- Lower 30 Acres available
- Northern half has tons of mature Oaks on elevated hilltops
- Lot Area : 0 Sqft
- Visits : 211 in 110 days